Use Content To Get More Subscribers, Site Visitors And Sales
The Ultimate Collection Of
Content Creation Checklists
For Getting Things Done
With a whopping 50 checklists covering 250 pages of actionable tasks,
you’ll go from “content not yet started” to “content completed.”
Grow Your List. Grow Your Traffic. Grow Your Income.
Steps & Strategies To Grow Your Brand & Business With Content.
Do you know what increases productivity and profitability? Systems. Duplicatable, repeatable processes that streamline and simplify getting from where you are to where you want to be. Everyone from pro athletes to surgeons to kindergarten teachers to auto mechanics to fry cooks all have them, use them and succeed by them. All things being equal, the better the system, the better the success. For you as a business owner, perhaps the most important system you can develop and use is your content creation system. Why is this one so critical? Because everything you do depends upon creating good content. Content is at the center of your email marketing, traffic generation, product development, marketing, branding, conversion, list-building, authority-building, relationship-building, partnerships, credibility, social media presence, revenue generation and everything else that you do to generate benefit for your audience and profit for your business. Not only is it important that you have a good system in place for creating content because your income and influence depend upon it, but also because you need to get a lot of things done through content. With so many moving parts, being efficient is essential. You want to get maximum results from minimum effort… and I’m about to help you with that.
There Are Many Different Pieces For Large-Scale Content Creation.
The Good News Is, You Don’t Have To Figure Out Any Of Them On Your Own.
Introducing: Content Completed
250-Page PDF Available For Immediate Download
Let’s make sure we’re on the same page about something. I call these 50 resources “checklists,” but they’re really mini-blueprints. They are “no fluff, no filler” systems that are “easy to understand, easy to use” no matter what niche you’re in and no matter what kind of content you need to create. Each checklist gives you an overview of the steps you need to take, plus offers up plenty of tips, ideas, insights, examples, templates, dos and don’ts, and more to make all of your content creation faster, easier and better. We’ll cover everything from generating ideas to market research to fine-tuning and formatting – and everything in between. The goal is simple: to increase the productivity and profitability of the content you create to serve your audience.
Specifically, here are the fifty checklists included in Content Completed…
• The Ultimate Checklist gives you an overview of everything you need
to do to create high-quality, highly effective content to grow your business.
• The Goal-Setting Checklist helps you decide how to use your content
in the most profitable way.
• The Topic Generation Checklist helps you quickly and easily generate
dozens, if not hundreds, of topic ideas your audience is sure to love.
• The Brainstorming Checklist shows you how to expand your creativity
to brainstorm topic ideas, content angles and more.
• The Idea Starters Checklist helps you generate dozens or even hundreds
of content angles and ideas for ANY topic and ANY niche.
• The Talking Points Checklist shows you what to include in every piece
of content you create so you always have something helpful to share.
• The Knowledge and Experience Checklist shows you how to maximize
your knowledge and experiences to create unique, highly effective content.
• The Research Checklist shows you how to do great research for any piece
of content so your audience grows to trust what you say.
• The “Know Your Audience” Checklist shows you how to get deep insights into
your audience so you can create content they want that really resonates with them.
• The Surveying Your Audience Checklist is all about the RIGHT way to survey
your audience while avoiding skewed and biased answers.
• The Titling Checklist delivers a surefire process to help you create
attention-getting content titles that stand out and get clicks.
• The Outlining Checklist helps you create a logical order for your content to
make it more useful for your audience (which makes them happy).
• The Organizing Checklist goes a step beyond outlining to help you organize
your content in a way that makes it faster and easier to write.
• The Writing Checklist provides tips and tricks for making the writing process
itself faster, easier and better.
• The Opening Checklist helps you get your readers’ attention immediately
and builds anticipation so they keep reading.
• The Closing Checklist provides instruction for closing your content, including
encouraging readers to click on your links or take your other desired action.
• The Transitions Checklist helps you create content that flows smoothly from
beginning to end so that your audience doesn’t get “stuck” anywhere.
• The Revision Checklist shows you how to turn your first draft into a
high-quality piece of content that makes you look and sound like a pro.
• The Say More Checklist helps you decide when you need to expand on parts
of your content to make it more useful to your audience.
• The Say Less Checklist helps you determine when to cut portions of your
content to make it more focused and fluff-free.
• The Simplify Complex Processes Checklist shows you how to better help
your audience with how-to processes (which, in turn, helps establish your expertise).
• The Readability Checklist helps you create content that’s so easy to read that
your users are more likely to stay glued to the page right until the very end.
• The Fine-Tuning Checklist reveals how to do those final tweaks on your
content draft to create something your audience truly will benefit from.
• The Graphical Enhancement Checklist shows you how to provide extra value
to your readers (and increase effectiveness) with a variety of graphics.
• The Formatting Checklist shows you how to format your finished content
so that it looks professional and is easy to read.
• The Recycling/Repurposing Checklist helps you speed up content creation
by showing you how to repurpose your existing content.
• The Using PLR Checklist provides another way to speed up content creation
by licensing other people’s content.
• The Engagement Checklist offers ideas and insights for creating content that engages
your readers right in the beginning… and keeps them interested right until the end.
• The Personality Checklist shows you how to inject your unique personality into
your content, which in turn makes it easier to build great relationships with your audience.
• The Authority/Influencer Checklist gives you a list of ways to establish yourself
as a niche authority so that when you talk, people listen.
• The Adding Value Checklist shows you simple ways to increase the perceived
and real value of any piece of content to better secure and serve your audience
• The Assignments/CTA Checklist shows you how to make your content more useful
by providing assignments at the end of each lesson that help your audience get results.
• The Evergreen Checklist is all about making your content “timeless” so that your
autoresponder emails, blog posts and other content are effective for months or years to come.
• The Uniqueness Checklist shows you clever ways to create fresh, unique content –
even if you’re writing about an “old” topic.
• The Storytelling Checklist shares tips and tactics for effectively using
storytelling to capture your readers’ attention and make them want to learn more.
• The Shareworthy Checklist shows you how to create content that your audience
will be excited to share with their friends.
• The Preselling Checklist delivers a strategy for helping you make money with
your free content so that prospects become paying customers.
• The Monetization Checklist shows you a variety of ways to turn content
that brings benefit to your audience into content that brings profit to your business.
• The Content Marketing Checklist shows you how to get your content in front
of as many targeted visitors as possible to grow your subscribers, site visitors and sales.
• The Content Syndication Checklist gives you a step-by-step tutorial for making
the most of every piece of content through syndication.
• The Guest Blogging Checklist gives you another strategy for getting your content
published on other high-quality websites.
• The SEO Checklist gives you instructions for optimizing your content so that
it becomes more visible in Google and other search engines.
• The Social Media Content Checklist offer steps, tips and hacks for creating
content that gets likes, comments and shares on social media.
• The Selling PLR Checklist offers another way to make money with your
content by selling private labeling licensing.
• The Productivity Checklist shows you how to get more writing done in less
time with productivity ideas and insights that are proven to work.
• The Shortcuts Checklist speeds up your content creation and gives you
another way to get more writing done in less time.
• The Outsourcing Checklist shows you how to free up your time by hiring freelancers
to create your content for you (or do your research and outlining for content you write yourself).
• The Calendar Planning Checklist gives you a strategy for planning an effective,
profitable content calendar throughout the coming months.
• The Overcoming Mistakes Checklist shows you how to overcome and learn
from your mistakes, both big and small so that you get the best results.
• The Improvement Checklist shows you how to become a better, more effective
writer by up-leveling your content creation.
Content Completed is a completely new, never-before-released set of mini-blueprints that includes only my best field-tested ideas that come from more than 20 years of personal experience creating content (and teaching others to do the same).
50 Checklists. 250+ Pages. 1 Immediate Download.
Just so I’m completely clear…
These aren’t in-depth guides that provide detailed instructions, but rather this checklist set is a must-have resource for you if you want to learn how to create content that generates benefit for your audience and profit for your business … faster, easier and better than before. If you’re after a boost in productivity and profitability, then this set of checklists is for you. It hand-delivers only the best and most important “start to finish” steps and strategies and ideas and insights to help you with all your content-creation needs.
And because I’m a big believer in letting others “try it before you buy it,” I’ll even let you download FIVE OF THE CHECKLISTS at no charge to see if this collection of 50 content-creation checklists is a good fit for you…
Choose From Two Great Ways To Put This Package To Work For You
Do You Want To Read This Package Yourself Or Sell It To Others?
This 50-Checklist Package Is Backed By My “No Fluff, No Filler” Guarantee
And Is Jam-Packed With Immediately Useable Ideas, Examples, And Tips!
Option One: Private Label Rights (PLR)
You will receive the product and salesletter in editable DOCX format.
You MAY sell or give away any portion of the product to other people.
Option Two: Master Licensing (Sell PLR)
Would you like to SELL sell licensing to the product for $297.00 per order and keep 100% of every sale you make (plus sell personal use versions of the product for $67.00)? This is the option for you! When you order the master PLR version, you will receive all of the benefits of PLR licensing (Option Two above) plus your master PLR license entitles you sell licensing (PLR, resell / resale, etc.) to the entire course. Or you can take any piece out of the course and sell PLR licensing to that individual piece. Or you can compile multiple pieces to create your own unique package of PLR content to sell to others. Or you can tweak any of the content and create new PLR from it. You cannot advertise PLR to this package for less than $297 $167 (“MAP” pricing – minimum advertised price) unless you request and receive special permission in writing. Note: There are no refunds for Master PLR.
You will receive the product and salesletter in editable DOCX format.
You MAY sell the product AND licensing to the product to other people.
Or, If You Do Not Wish To License This Content To Sell As Your Own And Only Want To
Purchase A Copy For Personal Reading, Click Here To Order For Just $67.00
P.S. Still on the fence? Download the excerpt from the product above and take some time to read it. You’ll see exactly what kind of product this is, and why it can be so helpful to you in serving your audience and profitable to your business as you serve them. But don’t take too much time … you’ll want to put this product to use as soon as possible to start getting results.
Copyright © 2010-2023 Benchmark Publishing LLC – All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Terms | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy | Affiliate Program |